- Water & Oil is the Yin & Yang of Skincare Rituals!
Your skin needs both to stay hydrated and moisturised. Excluding either one from your skincare ritual will eventually lead to an imbalance and cause skin to overproduce oil, accelerate the ageing process (aka fine lines and wrinkles) or show up as dry and dull lacklustre skin.
This Ritual consists of all you need to keep your skin soft, supple, well nourished, hydrated and moisturised.
The pairing of an oil serum and floral water in this Ritual supports and mimics the skin’s protective hydrolipid barrier. When layered together, the oil serum will hold the floral water to the skin, while the floral water will anchor the moisture from the oils more deeply.
This process delivers the same benefits as using a cream or a lotion, only without the additional emulsifiers and preservatives.
- Saffron & Satin Hydrating Mist Toner
Mistress of Spice Radical Radiance Face Serum
- For all skin types, especially dry and dehydrated skin types
Incorporate the Saffron & Satin Hydrating Mist Toner into your daily ritual by pairing it with the Mistress of Spice Radical Radiance Face Serum. This re-creates the protective barrier the skin creates for itself and acts as an antioxidant treatment, toner and moisturiser in one. Ideally, this combination is used morning and night.
Spritz your skin generously with the hydrosol, then apply the oil while your skin is still damp. This process delivers the same benefits as using a cream or a lotion, only without the additional emulsifiers and preservatives.
- Use the Saffron & Satin Hydrating Mist + Mistress of Spice Face Serum together.
- Add 3 drops of the Mistress of Spice Face Serum into palm of hand. Add more or less to fit current skin condition.
- To that, add a generous misting of the Saffron & Satin Hydrating Mist to Mistress of Spice Face Serum - 3 to 4 sprays. Combine the two together between palms of hands.
- Press the emulsified Hydrating Mist & Face Serum combination into clean face evenly distributing between cheeks, forehead and chin. Massage in light upward strokes
- Finish with misting of Saffron & Satin Hydrating Mist Toner
- Spritz the Saffron & Satin Hydrating Mist Toner throughout the day to refresh & rehydrate