- Our Pledge
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring that your personal data is protected. We therefore make sure that our policies and practices in relation to personal data comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (the “Act”) under the laws of Malaysia.
- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
- Types of Personally Identifiable Information Collected
At times, you may be asked to provide your personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) including, but not limited to, your name, gender, age, telephone number, fax number, home address, email address, credit card information, bank account number, education level, occupation, household income, interests and favourite activities, etc. in order to enjoy the service we offer. Specific purposes for which your Personal Data may be used are set out in our Personal Information Collection Statement under section 6 below, including the use of Personal Data for direct marketing.
All personal data you provide to us is secured on our website with restricted access by authorized personnel only. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal data you provide to us against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use and other unlawful forms of processing
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided by third parties. We do not control these third party websites or any of the content contained on those websites. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website you visit.
The address is as follows:
Email Address: email@example.com
For enquiries, please contact Potions Customer Hotline 019-3807845 or 0122291409
- Personal Information Collection Statement (“PICS”)
6.1 As a Potions customer, it may be necessary for you to provide us with your Personal Data when you apply to us and / or continue to subscribe with us for a service and / or product ("Services"). If your Personal Data is incomplete or incorrect, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide the Services to you.
6.2 We shall keep your Personal Data confidential at all times. Our policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of Personal Data will be in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and are as set out in this PICS.
6.3 In this PICS, the following terms shall have the following meaning:
"Our affiliates" - means companies within Kindred Spirits Enterprise, which operate Retail Goods or Services business.
"Our subsidiaries" - means all the retail and manufacturing divisions operating under Kindred Spirits Enterprise offering goods or services to consumers, including health & beauty products, food and groceries, water and beverages, wine and electronics and electrical appliances.
"Retail Goods or Services" - means sales of goods or provision of services in relation to any of the following (whether through physical or online channels): food & beverages, restaurants, catering, groceries and household products, general merchandise, health & beauty, pharmaceutical products, fragrance & cosmetics, wine and liquor, cigarette and cigar, stationery, books and paper products, confectionary & toys, clothing, shoes, baby products, pets products, fashion accessories, bags & luggage, jewellery, watches, furniture, plants and accessories, sports & leisure equipment, phones & mobile devices, electronics & electrical appliances, computer software and games, fuel, motor vehicle service.
6.4 You agree that all the Personal Data provided by you to us may be used and retained by us for the following purposes and for other purposes as may be agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time:
- providing the Services;
- analyzing, verifying and / or checking your credit, payment and / or status in relation to the provision of the Services;
- processing any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and / or credit facilities requested by you;
- enabling the daily operation of your account and / or the collection of amounts outstanding in your account in relation to the Services;
- carrying out data sorting and analysis to enable us to better understand your characteristics and buying behavior and to provide other services better tailored to your needs, and to assist us in selecting goods and services that are likely to be of interest to you;
- providing you with regular communications from us with details of the Services and its benefits;
- the normal management, operation and maintenance of the performance of the Services;
- research for service improvement and designing new, or improving existing, Services provided by us, our subsidiaries or our affiliates to you;
- investigation of complaints, and suspected suspicious transactions ;
- prevention or detection of crime;
- disclosure as required by law;
- aggregated behavioral analysis.
6.5 We would also like to use your Personal Data (including your name, telephone number, address and email address and other information provided to us when you register) for direct marketing to you (whether by post, email, phone, SMS or the like) in relation to:
- offers and promotions from us;
- offers and promotions offered by our subsidiaries and our affiliates;
- offers and promotions from other companies within Hutchison Whampoa Limited, in relation to telecommunication goods and/or services, e-commerce services, insurance products and services, hotel and tourism services and real property and related services;
- other offers and promotions from the third party merchants that we cooperate with to provide benefits to our customers in relation to the following types of products or services:
- Retail Goods or Services (as defined above)
- Financial, insurance, banking and credit cards;
- Transportation, travel and accommodation;
- Sports, leisure, recreation and entertainment;
- Telecommunications products and services;
- E-commerce (including trading and payment platforms and online auctions)
Please note that we cannot so use your Personal Data unless we have received your consent.
6.6 We may disclose and transfer (whether in Malaysia or abroad) to our agents or contractors under a duty of confidentiality to us who provide administrative, data processing, research and marketing, distribution, telecommunications, professional or other similar services to us and to any of our actual or proposed assignees or transferees of our rights with respect to you in connection with a merger, sale or transfer (whether of assets or shares), to use, hold, process or retain such Personal Data for the purposes mentioned in paragraphs 6.4 and 6.5 above on our behalf.
6.7 You have the right to:
- check whether we hold any of your Personal Data;
- access your Personal Data held by us;
iii. ask us to correct or update any Personal Data which is inaccurate;
- ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to Personal Data;
- opt out from receiving direct marketing materials from us at any time;
- subject to paragraph 6.1 above, limit our processing of your Personal Data.
6.8 Any requests in relation to the above shall be in writing (sent by post or email) and addressed to:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please contact Potions Customer Hotline 0193807845 or 0122291409
6.9 In accordance with the Act, we have the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any Personal Data access request.
6.10 Nothing in this PICS shall limit your rights under the Act.