BRING YOUR HAIR BACK TO LIFE!
This 100% Plant-Based No-Poo Shampoo (No Foam) will leave your locks soft, gleaming and bouncy. A Detox shampoo & conditioner for hair & scalp damaged by endless styling, dying, bleaching & chemical treatments. Removes chemical residue and mineral deposits to restore the natural pH balance of hair & scalp.
Treat your damaged locks to Lime Sublime to restore your hair's health! Plus the scent of limes will leave you feeling perky too!
1. Cleans & Conditions
2. Detox Scalp & Hair
3. Removes Chemical Residue & Mineral Deposits
4. Fortifies Scalp & Roots To Prevent Hair Loss
6. Prevents Itchy Scalp
7. Encourages Healthy Hair Growth
8. Do Not Need To Use a Separate Conditioner
9. Balances PH of Hair & Scalp
10. All Natural, No Preservatives
1) No-Poo Shampoo & Conditioner
- Shake bottle well.
- Wet hair.
- Gently massage shampoo into hair, roots, and scalp for a minute or two. Use enough for a good product coverage.
- Allow it to soak for 5-15 minutes while you shower.
- Rinse thoroughly and then you are good to go.
- No need for a separate conditioner.
- Use as often as you wish.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- Some users, not all, may feel their hair becoming oilier than usual during the first few weeks of usage. This is normal and is known as the "Transition Period". Keep Calm and Keep using Lime Sublime. This DETOX EFFECT will happen to those who have been using shampoos with chemicals such as sulfates and have undergone aggressive chemical treatments.
- You may use a DRY SHAMPOO during the Transition Period to provide relief by absorbing excess oil from your scalp. Check out our tips on making the transition period easier.
- Stubborn residues from undesirable chemicals need time to be cleansed completely from the hair strands and scalp by Lime Sublime. Be patient and allow the cleansing effects of Lime Sublime to work its magic.
(2) Hair Mask/Treatment
Lime Sublime works as a hair mask/treatment as well. Use a generous amount to massage into hair and scalp. Leave for 15-30 minutes. Rinse and dry.
Lime Sublime can be used as a substitute conditioner to your commercial, chemical-laden conditioner. Massage onto hair and scalp and leave it on for 5 minutes. Rinse off.
Tips Adjusting To The Transition Period
The transition period can range from a few days to a few weeks or even a few months.
This really depends on certain factors such as:
- how damaged your hair is
- how much residue and build-up is present
- and sometimes it has to do with your genetics
When you first switch to the No Poo method, your hair or scalp may become oily or dry or switch between the two. Sometimes your hair shaft may feel waxy or frizzy. This is your hair which has been addicted to chemical-laden shampoos freaking out and going through withdrawal and adjusting to a chemical-free life!
But do not panic, it will go away with some patience and perseverance! The reward will be worth it trust us..... healthy, soft & silky hair!
Here are some Quick Tips To Make The Transition Easier
(1) Rinse Well
Unlike a Chemically laden detergent shampoo, the lime sublime may not rinse out as quickly, so make sure to rinse thoroughly.
(2) Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Help Rinse Clean
Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse
ACV removes scaly build-up and residue from hair shafts to cleanse and clarify the hair and scalp without stripping the hair of its natural oils.
Mix 1/2 to 4 tablespoons of ACV with 250ml of water in a plastic squeeze bottle, spray bottle or cup
Experiment to find a dilution that works best for your hair type (dry hair likes less ACV and oily hair likes more).
After shampooing apply the vinegar rinse. Pour, squirt or spray the rinse onto wet hair.
Massage into hair and scalp and pay special attention to the ends. Let sit for a couple of minutes. Now you have a few choices. You may rinse it all out if you want, or leave the rinse on your hair. Since the vinegar restores natural pH it also helps prevent an itchy scalp. As your hair is drying you will smell vinegar, but once your hair dries, no smell.
(3) Remove Stubborn Build-Up
Our all-natural shampoo does not strip hair in the same way as chemical detergent based shampoos. Clarify your hair and scalp by removing the build-up of chemicals that have been deposited in your hair over the years. This will shorten the transition period.
Baking Soda Hair Clarifying Rinse
Baking soda naturally lifts grease and product residue from your hair.
• 1 tablespoon baking soda
• 1 - 2 cups warm water
Combine the ingredients in a spray bottle or cup. Wet hair and spray or pour the rinse on your hair and work it through. Rinse thoroughly with warm water, then shampoo. Or keep some baking soda in your shower and simply add less than a teaspoon of baking soda to the shampoo.
Baking Soda Scalp Clarifying Rinse
This scalp exfoliator helps rid your scalp of excess oil, build up even dry scalp flakes.
• 2 tablespoons of baking soda
• 1/2 cup of water
Mix into a gritty paste. Massage the paste into your scalp. Leave it on for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Follow up with shampoo.